Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You Cant Have it All...

Earlier I was talking with a friend from my Chem class. I was telling her that if you are really succeeding in one thing, you are probably lacking in other areas. Well, I am doing really well in all my classes, except for Chem. It takes so much out of me. I am not going to complain about it though because I am so happy about life right now. I am where I need to be spiritually, Im crazy about a good boy, and my grades are great in my other classes. I am not going to let my happiness by based on one class. I will be done with it in April anyway. I miss home like crazy....I really wish some fam could come visit me here. I am really lucky to have Beck here though. She takes care of me...in a way, she is my angel. Next semester I am going to be her neighbor. It will be fun. Well...Let's see, what's new with me...
I have heard or learned a few things lately that I really appreciated and I want to share with you.
-If you wanna get something done, make a promise to yourself and don't break it!
-You might get off track, but once you realize it, prioritize and make sure you are putting the important things first.
-Realize that you are full of potential and live up to that potential!!
Ha, something I thought of the other day was, "If a tiny seed can grow in to a huge oak tree, then I can do chem!" Haha!
Life is tough, but we are so blessed to have it...
If you are really smart you may lack in other areas and just because you are really good with people doesnt mean you will be good with books...haha, Its all about how much work you put in.
I love yall!!

6 comments:

Beke said...

I really liked this entrance. I would love it if we could have it all though!!! Why can't we eventually...if you area going to dream you might as well dream big!

Sandra and Brent said...

It's true, we don't get it all but we get exactly what we are suppose to get. I'm glad life seems to be working for you. As for family visiting, who wants to vacation to Idaho. I love you and I miss you. I feel we never get to chat anymore. Guess life is busy!

Justin and Michelle Klingler said...

I can't remember your email address. Send me your phone number. My email address is justinmichelle@hotmail.com. Sorry I'm a bad remembererererer. Anyways, I would love to see you!

Amy Eaton said...

I like that you are blogging more this semester it is fun to hear what is going on with you. that stinks about Chem all you can do is try your best!!

Amy Eaton said...

P.S. I would love to visit Idaho!!

Renee and Jake said...

I am pretty good in a lot of areas but we all fall short. Unfortunately the areas, I am not so good in, I just feel like I fail sometimes but in reality, I have not failed, I just suck. I am with Amy, I am glad you are blogging more frequently. we need Beck to jump on the band wagon and Amy too. LOL