Friday, January 30, 2009

My B-Friend....bahaha


Okay, so I usually date a lot...I think last semester I went on tons of dates every week with tons of different boys. It's kinda my style....Well, this semester was different. I started off not wanting to date any. I was just kind of sick of the dating games. Let me tell you my crazy story...
I tried the whole break to sell my contract and I thought it was sold a few times, but every time something came up. I just decided that maybe I was suppose to live in Colonial again. I just went with it and my first sunday in church, a member of the bishopric stood on the pulpit and I felt like he was speaking directly to me when he said, "You are right where you are suppose to be." It was so amazing to have that confirmation. That same Sunday, I was called to be FHE Coordinator right after sacrament meeting. I accepted the calling and I really wanted to be the best I could be. I spent a lot of time praying on what families should be put together and so forth. When it came down to picking my family, one apartment really stuck out to me...not because they were the cutest, but there was just something telling me that we were suppose to be grouped. Well, I picked the Dad and he was just the one that stuck out to me. His name was Robert Dilgard...this is where I turn into a creeper. Megan came over and we were messing around on facebook and looked him up. We fell in love with his pictures! He was so cute and looked like a lot of fun. I saw who he was in person and thought he was so weird...not in a bad way though. Ha, I totally forgot about thinking he was so cute and fun-looking. I asked to get their numbers because they were my FHE brothers and I sent them all a text so they would have mine. Well, Robert thought I was trying to get his number and thought I only texted him. Nope. Ever since that night though, we have talked every night on the phone, gone on tons of dates, and I told him I would be his girlfriend...Now, I like this boy so much and we have soo much fun together!! We seriously laugh all the time and it's just fun. I dont know where it will go, but I know as for right now, I like how things are and he is so great! Welp, now you all know!! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having tons of fun! I'm so happy for you! I was so ready to graduate and move, but now i really miss Rexburg. Enjoy it while you can!

Renee and Jake said...

Hmmmmm.....hope you enjoy this semester and do not let rob could the mind.LOL

Amy Eaton said...

I am glad that you found someone to get know... i know i don't have to remind you to have fun but be sure to get my brother out having some fun love ya

Beke said...

ohhh...you bfriend is so hot!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your contract never got sold. :)