Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dazed and Confused...

Sometimes life happens...and there is no explanation. This is not supposed to be a blog to make people feel bad for me, so please do not read it and feel sorry for me. This is what's up. I fell in love...I spent everyday of the semester so far with a boy and he it caught me off guard. I went to meet his parents on Valentine's Day weekend and had so much fun with them. There was no indication of anything wrong. He adored me, so did his family. Well, I started noticing something was a little off...Not that we weren't happy, but that he wasn't treating me normal. I told him he wasn't being as sweet as he usually was and he started thinking about it and told me something was off with him, but it wasn't me or our relationship. He thought we might need a break, but his definition of a break was us still be together but not see each other. I thought that might be ok, but I hated not seeing him so I told him I would rather just be his friend than not see him at all. We decided to date other people. It hurts a little...a lot. I miss him. I am good though. I know that either way, things are going to work out. I really don't know what is going to happen with him, but I know that I can learn from the situation...I still am lost though. Everything was perfect...too perfect, I guess. My friends all think we will get back together, but even if we don't I know that there is something that is going to make both of us happy. I know that over time it will be easier and things will fall into place. It just takes time. I wish I had my family here to comfort me, but I have Becky. Meg is here for me too and she can make me laugh in any circumstance. Life is funny...and more confusing than I would have ever thought. Well, I better start studying for my mid-terms....but just a thought for everyone, when God shuts a door, he opens a window...and that is the attitude I need to have. Have a wonderful day!! Love all yall TONS.... -Chare

4 comments:

Beke said...

I like this blog. You're right...no matter what happens everything will work out. Remember that in every aspect of your life!

Renee and Jake said...

You were "in love" not just a strong like? This too will pass and I am glad you stood your ground. Love you. We wish you were too. The great thing about sisters is that they are always there for each other, even miles apart.

Sandra and Brent said...

Yeppers, life sucks about 70% of the time but the other 30% totally make up for it. I am sorry, just remember that everyone experiences these times in their lives. You are having a good attitude about it. Learn the lesson that is there to learn then move on. Do what you are so good at doing, LIVE YOUR LIFE!

Scottie said...

Actually Sandra, the equation largely depends on your attitude. When you are as good at living life as Charity, life is awesome like 99.99999% of the time and he other 0.00001% is just a fluke. That is a documented fact. ;)