Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. I love the decorations and all the fun and cute stuff people do. I am going to be spending this Valentine's Day with Robert in Boise. Umm....weird. I can't say that I saw this one coming. Last night, Rob was really anxious to see me. He kept texting me asking me when I was going to be home. I got home and texted him and got no reply. He doesnt get reception at his apartment, so I figured he just hadnt got my text. Becky came over while I was waiting and I hung out with her for a bit and she told me that she saw Rob at my complex hometeaching. He texted me and told me that he was with his roommate hometeaching and would be over in 15 min. I had been home about an hour and finally he showed up with his roommie. Well, my roommates were in the laundry room doing laundry and they insisted that I come out and talk to me that it was really important. So, I went out and as we were walking past the cars, I looked over and my car had been heart attacked. I looked at my apartment and Rob was watching me as I found it. Nobody has ever done that for me! It was sooo cute....

1 comment:

Amy Eaton said...

So Cute Hope you have fun trip!