Friday, February 6, 2009

Meg...


Megan Michelle Dunlap is my best friend. When we were younger, it was her optimism that made me want to be a happy person too. Megan and I lived an hour away from eachother, but somehow we managed weekend trips to see eachother. We decided on BYU-Idaho together and were roommates our first year of college and will be again this summer. I just wanted to write a little blog to express what she means to me. I can not count the number of times we have laughed until we have cried or cried until we have laughed. She has always been there for me and I wouldnt trade any of our times for the world. She knows everything about me and loves me still the same! I believe that she is one of the most perfect people in the world. There have been times when I have been stubborn and difficult and 4'11'' Megan has put me in my place. I really cant describe how lucky I am to have Little Megs as my best friend. I know I may use the term best friend lightly, or maybe I did in the past, but a friendship like hers is once in a lifetime. We balance eachother out and probably do have more fun than we should. I would do anything in the world for her and I know she would do the same. We were complete opposites when we met, but now, we are 2 peas in a pod....we are like mac-n-cheese.
Life wouldnt be as much fun without my best friend. Treasure the friends you have and when you can, let them know that you love them and you are blessed to have them.

2 comments:

Amy Eaton said...

She is a way cute girl, you still working on getting her out with my brother!! Because it would be cool to add her to the family :)

Sandra and Brent said...

I'm with Amy. It'd be cool to have her in the family and since we don't have any brothers left we have to branch out. I love Meg too and your right it's great having a best friend. I've been blessed with some of the greatest best friends possible and I get how important they are in your life. I love you little sis.