Monday, August 11, 2008

Six Flags is SUPER!




So this past weekend, Meg, Cal, San, and myself all went to Six Flags in St Louis. San and I were both so sick, but had so much fun! We left at about 6 AM from Jackson and stayed at the park until 10, when it closed. We left the park and went to Applebees. It was soo delicious! We were all starving from not really eating all day. I wasnt really sure how to work the GPS and it was set to find Jackson the shortest way. We ended up driving through some crazy backwoods towns until we woke up Sandra because we thought we were lost. I called my daddy and he had me set the GPS to get there the quickest way...haha. That set us back a little bit. We didnt get back to Jackson until 5 in the morning! We were all so exhausted. Not to mention, we woke up for church in the morning! It was ruh-dic! I think it was totally worth it though!! We rode some crazy roller coasters and had a lot of fun checking out the life guards that *cough* looked like they were 17 *cough* Haha. I really had so much fun. I am seriously so happy that Sandra and I are such good friends. She really has made the difference in my summer. It has been the best summer ever! I have had so much fun, but I can't wait to get back to Idaho. I'm driving back on the 30th of this month! Woooo!!

4 comments:

Olá sou Adrielle, mãe, mineira, casada e apaixonada pela vida. said...

Adorei seu blog!!!
Visite o meu.

www.vivendoaoextremo.blogspot.com

Beijos e abraços!!

Sandra and Brent said...

It was a lot of fun. In case people can't tell. I was winking in that picture. The only thing that would have been better would be if I wasn't sick. I hate being sick.

Renee and Jake said...

Glad you guys had fun and even gladder you updated your blog. Hope you are feeling better.

Callie said...

This little trip was pretty freakin amazing! I had a lot of fun! The water was super cold though! oh well! That slide was wayyy knarly! Thanks for making it worthwhile.