Monday, August 18, 2008

*I AM...*

I am... Charity Freakin' Eaton.
I think... love songs are the best.
I know... I'm going to be alright.
I want... more time.
I wish... I knew what was going to happen.
I hate... change...most of the time, any way.
I miss... being little and playing with my siblings.
I fear... the unexpected.
I feel... anxious and nervous all at once about getting back to Idaho
I hear... The Used "Smother Me"
I smell... really good! :)
I search... the internet for good church talks.
I wonder... what life has in store for me.
I regret... being ignorant in the past.
I love... music.
I care... a lot about people, even strangers.
I always... smile.
I am not... going to stop trying to be the best me.
I believe... things always work out the way they are suppose to in the end.
I dance... all the time! I love love love dancing!
I sing... every chance I get.
I don't always... have the patience that I should.
I write... in my journal less often than I should.
I win... the hearts of many..haha, kidding!
I lose... pens all the time.
I never... lose faith in my family!
I listen... to lots of good music.
I'm scared of... this up coming semester...
I read... the books my sisters recommend to me.
I am happy about... getting to hang out with my mom today :D

2 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

What, you are hanging out with mom today. You guys always have fun with out me. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

Where are my keys I lost my phone? Oh oh oh oh.