Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For Kara and Amy

I was just looking through my blogs and I wrote a blog for my sisters not too long ago...Well, I decided that I needed to write one for my other two sisters...ha, the ones my brothers picked out for me!
Amy Marie...
Amy is such a good listener. She communicates to well and I love talking to Amy because it is totally comfortable. I love that she is opinionated and says what she thinks. I feel like I can trust whatever she says. I also like how easy going she is. It is always go with the flow with her. I think too often people get caught up in the craziness of life, but not Amy. When Amy first came into our family I wasn't sure how I first felt about her. For some reason, I thought that whoever was marrying into my family should be giving it their all to be accepted. Ha, she was just herself though. I learned a lot from that and I try to be like that too. I want people to know me for me like I see Amy. What you see is what you get. Amy is full of natural beauties and I miss her living so close...oh, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how she is so brave. In a way, she puts my brother in his place, haha!

Kara Jo
James is my best friend brother. I really feel like I could say anything in the world to him and I know if I ever need to talk, he would listen. Kara Jo married James...ha, bless her heart, he is a crazy one! This is about Kara though, not James. I really got to know Kara this past summer when I lived with her and James for about a month or two before I started school. Kara has such a compassionate heart. She reminds me a lot of myself. She and I can talk about anything and everything. Ha, she reminds me of just another one of my girl friends! Kara dresses so cute and sometimes I swear she looks like she came straight from a magazine page. I appreciate Kara's ambition. She wants to be a photographer and because she loves it so much and puts so much work into it, she will succeed. She is so gentle and kind. Kara is such a wonderful addition to our family!!

I love these two beautiful women and they both inspire me in their own ways. I miss them so much, but I know my family so happy to have them in the great land of the south!! I LOVE YALL!

5 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

Jake feel left out and asks what about your other brother. LOL
I like that you blogged about them two. I agree and am glad they are part of the family.

Amy Eaton said...

Thanks chare, I think that I am pretty great myself lol.

Beke said...

We really do have some pretty amazing sister in laws! I like them a lot anyways.

Kara said...

I think I am pretty great too just like Amy. Ha. Just teasin. Thanks for thinking of me though. I love how I look like a puppy dog in that picture. Are you coming home for the summer?

Sandra and Brent said...

I appreciate them too. Maybe Jake should read your blog and see that you never even wrote anything about your blood brothers. Haha. I love you!