Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Finished it!!


I started a quilt for Robert back in February and I just finished it! I started it and then kept taking these huge breaks. It turned out really cute though. It is kinda small though....no fun! He really likes it though!! I am so excited for Momma to be here in just a few weeks. We will have a lot of fun and she will get to meet Robert for the first time. I might oughtta be nervous because we all know how momma is ;) I am really liking Microbiology. It is probably my favorite class that I have taken. I have been going to the gym and jogging lately. It helps me to feel good. However, running and being on my legs so much has been hurting them. It isnt a sore feeling, it is more of a they are going to give out on me any time....but not like noodles either. Haha. I know, I am kind of a weirdie! Other things...hmmm....I love my life and yeah, Im a little nervous for the future, but more than anything, I am so excited. I know there are a lot of good things in store. I am so happy with the way things are though. I have been given so much in this life. I know I am one lucky girl!

2 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

The quilt turned out nice. Mom is sad right now but hopefully by the time she comes she will be cheery again. Love you

Sandra and Brent said...

Took you long enough to finish the quilt. How big did it turn out? I'm glad you got done with it.