Saturday, June 6, 2009

All you need is love


Now how did I get here?
What have I done to deserve this?
I have been showered by grace

These are lyrics to a song that describes how I am feeling right now. I have fallen so deeply in love and on June 5th, I got engaged to the most wonderful boy in the whole world for me. He is not the boy of my dreams, or a prince that just swept me off my feet. He is more. More than anything I could have imagined...and how did I get here? I do not know what I did to deserve this, but I am going to do everything I can to show how grateful I am. It almost does not even feel real. I am waiting on someone to pinch me. I keep looking at my hand and saying to myself that I am going to wear this ring for a long long long time. I am going to be married on August 8th and the people that I love the most are all going to be there with me. In the Memphis Tennessee Temple, I am going to be sealed. I am going to stand with all of my family and really be able to feel a little piece of heaven. I really have no idea what lies ahead, and to be completely honest, I am scared to death...but I am going to take it on with faith. I have not yet met one thing that has overcome me. I have always came out on top and guess what? I know that is how my future will be. I am so lucky to have the love of my family and especially my sisters. I seriously would be lost without these beautiful women. They have been such blessings. I cant even say how much they have done for me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Charity. I am really happy for you and Rob. :)

Sandra and Brent said...

We are ALL happy for you!

Renee and Jake said...

Yeah...I am happy for you. But remember he is just as lucky as you are!!! You are a great catch. Listen to the sealers words before you are married. he will take the two of you aside and talk to you and then bring you in to be sealed.You will feel overcomes that day but if you do not listen or remember anything else, listen to that. Love you and look forward to seeing you.

Craig Altom said...

Congratulations, Charity!!! This is really happy news! I'm so excited for you!

Lindsay said...

Congrats!!!!!!! Blissful days are ahead! I'm so happy for you!

Alli Blue said...

Ok! I checked in and will now officially blog stalk you! :)

Renee and Jake said...

dear CHARITY I am a little sad that you moved out. but that is okay p.s. come an visist