Friday, May 22, 2009

The Weekend is HERE!!


I am so glad that it is Friday. My class got canceled today, so I got an extra day for the weekend and we dont have school Mon or Tues! I am going to Boise for the weekend. I really like going there. I think Robert's family is really great. It makes me miss home and feel at home all at once. School is going really good. I am doing awesome in Microbiology because I really love studying it. I think part of it is that my teacher is super enthusiastic. I am so lucky to live with little miss Rebekah Diane. She for sure takes care of me...and trust me, I need it! Haha! I do love being the baby of the family!! I love how my family is always there for me. I am constantly being helped out by them in some way. They are the very best. I am so glad that I can talk to them openly about anything too. We are just like that, ya know? I would be pretty lost without them. Mom is coming to visit in just a few weeks! I am sooo very excited. I love that crazy lady and trust me...she is crazy, but only in the best way possible! I really do love my life. It has been too good to me. I decided that life really can kick you in the pants and twist you up in knots....pretty much, it can be tough. Then, it came to my mind that I have EVERYTHING and MORE to be happy about!! I love that. Anyway, I need to make some lunch before I leave! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Beke said...

I am glad you like living with me...even if I am OCD

Sandra and Brent said...

Love having ya'll as my sisters! You are both so freakin cute. Can't wait to see you in July!