Monday, March 23, 2009

The first one who stole my heart...


Today, is my first niece's birthday...Ginny Christine. She is 7 as of today. It is crazy how fast life happens. This is just a little something for the little girl who stole my heart. Ha, yes, she was the first person to take it!

I knew when I saw your bright blue eyes
and heard your soft baby cries
You had taken my heart
right from the very start
You made even my soul smile
You could never cramp my style
So now you are seven
My own piece of heaven
Youre growing up so fast
Make every second of it a blast
Always remember to laugh
Stay focused and on the right path
You are only the best
Dont let anyone tell you less
I cant want to see you
Or even get a hug or two
Happy birthday Princess

I love you so much baby girl!! I miss you so much!

2 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

So Sweet. LOVE it! Love it!

Renee and Jake said...

Ginny,I miss you so much too And LOVED the poem