Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So long, Keisha, my ghetto machine


We have been trying to sell the black car for a few weeks. Yesterday, within an hour, it was sold. A couple came and looked at it, test drove it, and called us back offering to bring a check right over. It was such a blessing and we actually got a little more than our asking price. It was a little sad to let her go though. I have Layla, my white jetta, but I will miss Keisha's attitude. Hahaha. Seriously though, that car had some personality. Now, hopefully we will have enough money to get us out to Tennessee at the end of July. It will be hard to just have one car, but I think we can make it work. Robert still has his bike, but we have to figure out how we are going to get it to TN.
Anyway, I go to the doctor tomorrow. I will let everyone know if I get any new news. Much love to yall!

1 comment:

Renee and Jake said...

Moving can be all too stressful....