Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Crazy Dreams

So, I have really crazy dreams. I usually dream I am in labor and I wake up in the middle of the night thinking I need to go to the hospital. Great, right? Ha. Well, last night I had the best dream by far.
My dream...
I was just at my apartment and I looked over at my mom and she was holding a baby. I looked at her and I said, "Mom, whose baby is that?" Then, I looked down and I was wearing a hospital gown. That is when it hit me. She was holding my baby. I looked back up and asked when I had given birth. I could not remember any of it! I told Mom and Robert that I seriously could not remember having the baby and they just kind of laughed and told me that my epidural must have been a really good one. So, I went over to hold my baby, and when I looked at him, he was huge! He must have been like 10 lbs when he was born. I was like, what the?! Mom, how much did he weigh??? I could not recall anything from being at the hospital. Well, mom and robert couldnt remember either. Goodness. He looked like I did as a baby though. Lots of dark hair. Anyway, I guess mom was about to change his diaper so he didnt have one on and she asked me to take over. I went to change it and he started pooping. Blah, he is a mess even in my dreams! Riley James, I can tell you are a trouble maker already! Crazy child. I woke up pretty weirded out by that dream

Update- I went to the doctor today and good news! I am 50% effaced...but not dilating yet. I am going to do everything I can to get that process started. Please pray that he comes when my mom is here! I would be sooo upset if he were late. She got her plane ticket to stay only until July 8th...which stresses me out a little. It will be a short little trip and I feel like I am going to need her a little longer.

2 comments:

diane said...

you will be fine, motherhood comes naturally...I hate that i can only stay such a short time, but i know that you are moving here and i wanted time with mike, amy and their kids too cause i dont know e
when i will get to see them again..i love you so much.

Renee and Jake said...

Well, well, well...your life has drastically changed since this post....we need updates with our chunky monkey!!