Thursday, February 11, 2010

For Mom...and the rest of you :)

Every time I talk to Mom, she tells me that I need to get on and blog. Okay, okay! I will do it!
So everyone knows by now that I am pregnant. Things are going great. I feel sick a lot, but I rarely throw up (I hate to say that around Nae, she is a sickly one). I am in school and have been working my butt off trying to keep my grades up. I have applied for Dental Hygiene school, and if all works out, I will be in school August 17th doing that. Life is busy, but it helps the days to go along a little faster. I can not wait until Mom gets here. I am going to have to work extra hard to stay on track because I know I am going to want to go see her a lot.
I am trying to work out a way to come home in April. I really want to see all my family. San and Daddy especially.
I am pretty sure I am going to name Baby Dilly Riley James. I love the name Riley because it is a southern name. My mom had an uncle riley, so it is a family name as well. James comes from my big brother. I have always looked up to him and I want to name my baby after him. I do not have too much to say. I feel like I am just rambling right now, but if I come up with something significant to say, I will be sure to blog.....Love to all!! -charity

4 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Great name! Love it!

Beke said...

About time you blogged again

diane said...

your kidding right? I am glad at least you did write something down, I can just remember that you blogged all the time before you got married. love you

Sandra and Brent said...

If I were married and pregnant I would have so much to say in my blog. I would at least post pregnancy pictures every week. At least you tried. Good effort.