Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Must Be in the Genes


So I put some pictures on facebook of the receptions(finally), and Renee said that I should put the one of mom and me on my blog. Well, that got my wheels aspinnin' and I decided to put it on here. Let me tell you about my Porla D....she is going to kill me for calling her that. Well, she is absolutely beautiful....one foxy lady. I hope I have those "pretty genes" when I am older too. I traded in my dark hair for blond(for now), but trust me, that TN blood still flows through my veins and I think that TN women age well. My mom is not only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside she glows like the sun. Yeah, she is a little feisty sometimes(that's where I get it from), but she has the biggest and softest heart of anyone. I miss her everyday and wish I could just have one of her warm hugs. I am not sure she even know how much she means to me....but it is more than I can say. My dad is pretty lucky, as is my momma. I was just thinking that I hope my moms beauty, her loyalty, her love, and her amazingness, all run in the genes.

4 comments:

Beke said...

Yeah...I think she is pretty great

Renee and Jake said...

Well said

Sandra and Brent said...

Ya'll both look beautiful in that picture!

Lindsay Blain said...

Girl! You look BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!!! That's so cool! I'm so glad you found my blog & we can keep in touch! :)