Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Do blondes have more fun?


Yesterday I got my hair done. My sister-in-law, September did it. She is the picasso of hair! Seriously, she is the best. I wanted a change, but I did not want to cut it because I am trying to grow it out a bit. Robert has wanted to see me blond, so I decided to surprise him and go for it. I just got blond high lights, but I got a lot so they are very visible! I wanted them to stand out. He loves it and so do I. I have had tons of compliments so I am guessing it looks good! haha! I really love it. I think I might go with this blond thing for a little while.

5 comments:

Amy Eaton said...

looks cute! Wish we lived close I could use a cut and color :)

Anonymous said...

Like I said before, "Ow ow!" :)

Sandra and Brent said...

It is really cute. I am a bigger fan of dark hair but I like it light too. And you'll also fit in better in Idaho with this look. Ha, I love you.

Robert and Charity said...

Fit in?? I am not trying to fit in...I just wanted to do something to my hair.

Renee and Jake said...

No, blondes have no fun once theyre over 18 or married...Brunettes have all the fun, and auburn red heads(aubree)! I miss you so much, it makes me crazy. Love Aubree. Callie. Ginny. and will.