Friday, October 10, 2008

A New Day, A New Adventure...

School has been such a challenge. I have been so tied up between work, school, and attempting to have a social life. I have met some really great guys and have been on tons of fun dates. Basically, life is great...with the exception of late nights and early mornings. I have tried lots of new things and learned how to do so much. Tonight, Breena started teaching me how to ride a motorcycle. I was scared to death and only drove around the parking lot but it was way amazing! I am going to practice and see how good I can get! I loved it. My roommates are all so fantastic. I have so much fun with them and they are so hilarious. We make each other laugh all the time. I was so nervous to meet these girls, but I was blessed with the best. Welp, I just thought I would give a little update. I miss my family like crazy and think about them all the time. I wish I could see them! Gah-sh, they are cute!!

2 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

School is one of the funniest times and the most stressful times in life. I always thought that life was going to be easier after college. I was so wrong but at least there are really good moments along the way. Love you.

Renee and Jake said...

Boys! Boys! Boys! I love you and miss you. I am glad you are in school though.