Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Anything you want, You got it!

OK So maybe the title of this blog is very off because we don't get everything we want. I thought I would write a few things about myself. (Sandra, I know you think I am being vain ;) ) These are a few little things you may or may not know about me:
1. I love Chemistry...Seriously. Math is my favorite subject in school and chemistry is math with words. I love how there is always a direct answer. You always have some sort of formula you can use.
2. I'm not that big a fan of chick flicks. I would rather watch a comedy or a war movie any day. Chick flicks are so fake most of the time. I want real love, not something that is completely perfect and easy and takes no effort. Real passion is found with a cause.
3. Cooking calms me down. When I get stressed out or I feel like there is too much on me, I like to play in the kitchen. I have always loved making things out of other things. It goes the same for art. I have always loved taking a normal sheet of paper and creating something one of a kind with a few colors.
4. My personality probably reflects that of my brother, James. I am such a people- pleaser. I love to see people smile and laugh and it is a bad quality sometime, but I will usually say what they want to hear. Don't think I am not honest though. More than anything i will speak the truth...I will just try to put it politely. I have been told that I am too outspoken. I am very opinionated and I have a tendency to be very vocal about it.
5. I have been in love one time. I had my heart broken and anyone who has had a broken heart knows that mending it is never easy, especially by yourself. Now, I am very guarded and although I may be a flirt, anything past flirtations is difficult for me.
6. I am one of the clumsiest people in the whole world. Seriously. I have tripped and fallen so many times already this semester. Ha, my friend Greg and I decided that when I fall in love, I will probably trip into it. I'm so not graceful! I might trip, but I just laugh it off.

These are just a few things about me. I love life and I try to get the most out of it. Everyday gets better than the one before and I hope that every day I am becoming a better and better me!

3 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

Glad you are blogging a little more.

Zachary Athans said...

I love you Charity

Sandra and Brent said...

Ummm, I love how you think of me when you are blogging! That makes me happy. I didn't even think that you were vain. I love you little sis!